- including 1Gbit / s load balancing service (expandable to 60GBit / s)
- including connection up to 100 servers (expandable to 50,000)
- including evaluation of up to 25,000 connections per second (expandable up to 1 million)
- including up to 250,000 parallel TCP connections (expandable to 15,000,000)
- including connection to Cisco Hardware Load Balancing System
- including Layer4 to Layer7 load balancing support
- including supported protocols: TCP / UDP, http, https, ftp, telnet, DNS, SMTP, RTSP
- including support load balancing algorithms: round robin, WRR, least connection, WLL, source or destination IP, URL, SSL ID, cookie
- including DDOS defenses: for example, SYN attacks are automatically blocked
- including firewall combined with afri-isp L2 Basic protection
- including high-availability support
- Individual configurations available on request.
from N$ 1499,00 monthly base price
Complex web applications are often not deliverable by a single server. At this point, the IASP Loadbalancer sets in. The IASP Loadbalancer distributes the load to be delivered according to various criteria. In this way, both reliability and a virtually unlimited scalability are assured.
As all IASP products the IASP Loadbalancer is characterized by a robust equipment designed for continuous operating. It is realized by Cisco’s high-performance hardware. Furthermore, there are numerous facilities and options. For example, SSL encryption, which allows extensive load relieving of the servers. Even the standard model can be scaleed to 10GBit/5mpps. The Enterprise version offers an extension to 60GBit/25mpps as well as many other extra features.
For questions, please call our hotline or send us an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.