- including 2x4Gbit connection to HP SAN switches (expandable up to 4x 16 Gbit)
- including connection to HP-performance storage system
- including redundant power supply
- including redundant controller system
- including hard disks and disk shelf redundancy
- including scalable storage solution with up to 1200TByte space
- including delivery via Fibre Channel or iSCSI SAN
- including high-performance battery backed caching solution
- including storage monitoring
IASP Enterprise Storage
With IASP Enterprise Storage a highly available, highly scalable and well-performing storage solution is available. Many cluster database applications can not be mapped on local disk solutions because several features are not available. For example, a local storage solution to scale is limited, as the number of disks is limited by the system. The IASP Enterprise Storage solution provides secured storage space via simple or redundant fibre channel connection to e.g. an HP storage system. It could also be connected via iSCSI over an Ethernet or Internet connection. Disk failures are well tolerated, as well as a controller failure. By default, the IASP storage systems are connected to two different UPS systems with completely separate power supplies.
For questions, please call our hotline or send us an E-Mail to email@example.com.